Monday, January 27, 2014

Some finishes and Stash Report

Some projects that I'd been working on for a while are nearing completion. Last week I tamed the beast know as "Lazy Sunday" by getting on the final of the three pieced borders. I picked up my Halloween Scrappy trips quilt from the quilter. I began this one back in September at Beaver Island Quilt Retreat. Next up- purple binding! I also started a new project - a quilt for my sister.


And now for the Stash Report.

Fabric used this week: 3.75 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 2 yards
Total fabric out of my stash this year : 8.75 yards

4 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Love your Halloween quilt! You will have to show a picture of it completed when you get the binding on.

Balmoral Quilter said...

Once the binding is on I will do a full reveal!

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog post Christine! I had no idea you had a blog and just finished reading and catching up. Then I noticed that you had restarted it from very long ago :-). Awesome! I bookmarked your blog and hope to keep reading your posts. Great work!! And, love those sweet dogs!!! They have got to be the cutest dogs.

Balmoral Quilter said...

Thanks Jacqui! I enjoy keeping up with your quilting adventures on your blog!